The LRI achieves its aims through the organization of high-impact events thematically focused on specific grand challenges facing business and society. The events bring together speakers and participants from a range of academic, corporate and policy backgrounds. The conferences, panels and briefings balance contributions from academic experts, business leaders and policy makers to highlight trends and parallels from the long-run experience and to reflect on their contemporary and future impact through dialogue and debate.
- One to two hours
- One panel of experts
- Dynamic discussion on a single theme
- Two to three hours
- Two panels of experts
- Two angles of a single grand theme
- Half- or full-day meetings
- two or more panels of experts
- one or two keynote guests
- Multi-disciplinary teams
- Set up to challenge assumptions, redefine problems & create solutions to prototype and test
The Institute publishes a range of engaging high-quality reports, briefing notes and op-eds that are both synopses of events and commentaries on the themes we engage with. These are underpinned by academic rigour while remaining fully accessible to non-academic audiences.
We currently do not have any events for this theme. Please check back in a few months.